We believe the PEARLS family shares a forever bond. As our lives get busy we know we can lose touch with each other. The PEARLS Family Reunion is an opportunity to reconnect with your PEARLS family as well as meet some new members of the alumnae family (our graduating seniors). Expect food, fun, family and hopefully sunshine! This is open to PEARLS alumnae, current and past board members, site partners and current and past staff members only.
To RSVP email email@example.com. Please specify if you are a PEARLS alumnae, current or past board members, site partners or current and past staff members.
Join the PEARLS Family Reunion Facebook page for to stay up-to-date: https://www.facebook.com/groups/497433923988055/about/
Ignite your passion for leadership at the 10th Annual Women Inspired to Lead by joining PEARLS for Teen Girls, past Women Inspired to Lead Honorees, and Jennifer Buffett, Co-President of the NoVo Foundation, for a transformational evening of empowerment and celebration.
SAVE YOUR SEAT HERE!
Our Annual Holiday Party is right around the corner! Whether you have a flair for crafting, staging or gifts of hospitality and service, there are a variety of opportunities in which you can participate as a volunteer.
Register at: http://tinyurl.com/yb2t6896
New kids on the block! PEARLS invites you to take a spin around our new digs at 1805 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and help us make our office a home.
Guests will be able to:
* Take a tour with a PEARLS girl or alumna guide to see where all the magic happens.
* Check out our Officewarming registry station to help stock our shelves and meeting spaces with some much needed office and programming supplies and swag.
* Enjoy complementary beverages and snacks.
* Meet the PEARLS team along with PEARLS girls and alumnae.
Thanks to our kind site partner and friend of PEARLS, Mark Ketterhagen, the proceeds from this year's 3rd Annual Tour de MKE ride will be donated to PEARLS. Tour de MKE is a fun 38 mile bike ride to get to know our great city and some of the best watering holes around while having a great ride!
THIRD ANNUAL TOUR DE MILWAUKEE
- Saturday, May 16th, starting at 9:30am
- Ride starts and ends at Estabrook Park - it's a new route this year! About a 36 mile ride, but don't worry it's not a race and we'll make 5 fun & revitalizing stops at some fun Milwaukee favs and little-known watering holes (with great specials for the riders of course) to break up the exercise.
- The ride costs $20 in advance or $25 the day of the event BUT registration fees are tax-deductible because 100% of proceeds from Tour de Milwaukee will go to PEARLS for Teen Girls.
- To register: www.tourdemilwaukee.eventbrite.com