PEARLS is putting effort behind the Giving Tuesday movement. This year, it takes place November 28th and it would be fantastic if you could participate in the day with us. Giving Tuesday is the largest national online fundraising day for philanthropy. Now in its fifth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
A FEW WAYS you can raise support for PEARLS on Giving Tuesday:
• If you have given a financial gift to PEARLS, mention in an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post why you support PEARLS and ask others to consider giving as well, mention PEARLS to be shared on our website.
• Keep your eye on social media—re-tweet or share PEARLS’ messages on Facebook and Twitter surrounding the campaign.
Sample content you can use or make your own on your social media platforms (this is easy to copy and paste into your calendar for November 28th. That way you’ll get a reminder and just copy and paste onto twitter or Facebook):
• I will match the next gift that comes in to PEARLS up to XXX! #GivingTuesday #PearlsforPEARLS http://www.pearlsforteengirls.com/donate
• At P.E.A.R.L.S., the “S” is for “Support”. I’m an S, are you? #GivingTuesday #PearlsforPEARLS http://www.pearlsforteengirls.com/donate
• @PEARLS_MKE are in the final hours of #GivingTuesday! You can still support PEARLS girls here: http://www.pearlsforteengirls.com/donate
• Today, giving feels great! Here’s why I support PEARLS on #GivingTuesday #PearlsforPEARLS http://www.pearlsforteengirls.com/donate
• I give to PEARLS to because I believe in girls' strength. Do you? http://www.pearlsforteengirls.com/donate